We are looking for young enthusiastic people to provide an excellent wine and food pairing experience. You must be able to prepare simple drinks and snack plates exceeding customers’ expectations, always keeping a nice and friendly attitude.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar
- Mix ingredients to prepare simple cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate and experience
P.S. If you don’t have experience but you are interested into wines and want to make a career in this field, you are welcomed to apply.
In return we offer a fun, relaxed and enjoyable working environment with competitive packages, training and specialization, tickets to events, fun team buildings and friendly and inspirational management team.
Please send a couple of paragraphs about yourself along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to discover more about our team and culture, click here and read our little story.
Looking forward to meet you!